The Optimization Engine gives you a comprehensive overview about all relevant criteria such as:
- Are the asset and sub-asset class allocations within the bandwidths?
- Is the portfolio sufficiently diversified across sectors and regions?
- Does the exposure to a certain issuer exceed bank limits?
- Does the portfolio violate the bank´s concentration risk limits?
- Does the client have instruments that are on the restricted trading list?
- Does the portfolio contain sell-rated instruments?
- Does the client have permanent client constraints?
- Are instruments being excluded from proposal (dynamic constraint)?
- Are certain instruments currently not tradable?