Learn more about our Optimization Engine:
Portfolio construction, risk and compliance management are integrated within one application.
Individual portfolio construction and documentation in < 1 sec.
Save up to 40 % of the time for a portfolio manager or bank advisor.
The Optimization Engine gives you a comprehensive overview about all relevant criteria such as:
- Are the asset and sub-asset class allocations within the bandwidths?
- Is the portfolio sufficiently diversified across sectors and regions?
- Does the exposure to a certain issuer exceed bank limits?
- Does the portfolio violate the bank´s concentration risk limits?
- Does the client have instruments that are on the restricted trading list?
- Does the portfolio contain sell-rated instruments?
- Does the client have permanent client constraints?
- Are instruments being excluded from proposal (dynamic constraint)?
- Are certain instruments currently not tradable?
Main benefits of our investment management software
- MiFID II compliant documentation of investments and advice
- Avoid investment restrictions violation and increase compliance
- Empower an individual investment approach winning new customers and increasing the Net Promoter Score
- Advisors have more time to spend with clients
- More complex scenarios covered
Optimization process in
3 easy steps
Our Optimization Engine applies a comprehensive optimization process that unites 3 steps within one engine:
Parametrization of the engine
The bank defines its product galaxy, global investment rules, model portfolios and/or expected returns. In this step, rules are created and parameterized by the bank.
Definition of the allocation strategy including asset allocation and model portfolio. In this step, further rules are created.
Creation of investment restrictions as well as customer preferences and identification of the risk profile. This step is parameterized by the customer and the result is an individual investment portfolio. The customer can exclude or add asset classes (e.g. stocks).
What our customers say about our digital investment platform:
“Prospery and Fincite have been working together since 2017. Within only a couple of months, Fincite was able to develop a complete portfolio management solution. We would work with them again at any time!”
Andrew Trythall, Product Owner Prospery / Kendu
“With our partners of Fincite, we could excite some of our clients. We brought intelligence and Insights directly into the portfolios our clients’ customers, by leveraging Thomson Reuters strong data capabilities with Fincites’ Algorithms.”
Christian Kammler, Sales Manager Refinitiv
“Life Insurers need innovative Products to serve customers digitally. The integrated Robo Advisor from Fincite is an excellent solution, which is actively used by numerous renowned financial institutions. Together with msg life we will now offer new opportunities in advice, customer retention and sales to life insurance.”
Milenko Radic, Geschäftsführer Msg life
“Evergreen is aiming for technological leadership in digital financial planning and investing. Fincite’s CIOS is paving the way from our state- of-the-art asset management to a great customer experience.”
Iven Kurz, CEO Evergreen
”OWNLY and Fincite share the vision of a digital private bank and family office. This led to fruitful exchanges about future services and features.”
Nicholas Ziegert, CEO W&Z FinTech OWNLY
”Together with Fincite, we have created a new-generation financial analysis tool. Their innovative thinking combined with their strong focus on financial mathematics led to an impressively efficient tool for our clients.”
Sebastian Napiralla, Director Lampe Asset Management
”The combination of extensive experience in the financial sector with a fresh innovative approach and dedication makes Fincite the perfect partner for us.”
Dirk-Jan Schuiten, CEO Prospery
”With Fincite.CIOS, we can manage complex portfolios automatically. This strengthens the efficiency of our consultants and helps them focus on the essentials: the customer.”