RETAIL BANKING – LEVERAGING THE CUSTOMER MULTI CHANNEL

Leveraging the digital potential for customer groups with strongly varying needs (from mass retail to high net worth) while innovating the strong branch network and advisor structure bears a variety of challenges.

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>15% growth of Assets under View
>30% Savings of TCO of Portfolio Mgmt.
7% more Up-Selling of existing Relations
>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations
5% Increase in # of Customers due to value added Services
4% Increase in NPS (Customer Satisfaction)
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks

PRIVATE BANKING – SERVING THE WEALTHY

Leveraging the digital potential for customer groups with strongly varying needs (from mass retail to high net worth) while innovating the strong branch network and advisor structure bears a variety of challenges.

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>40% growth of Assets under View
>23% Savings of TCO of Portfolio Mgmt. Software
18% more Up-Selling of existing Relations
>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations
17% Reduction of Process Costs in Advice and Portfolio Mgmt.
125% Increase in customer-to-advisor ratio
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks

INSURERS – CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT BEYOND OLD LIFE PRODUCT

Facing the challenge of getting reduced to pure infrastructure provider, Insurers need to offer new digital offering engaging the customer beyond just selling life insurance via distribution partner. There is much at stake!

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>40% growth of Assets under View
>35% of increase in customer airtime for Life customers
12% more Upselling of existing Relations
35% plus on retention rate after termination of life insurances
12% plus in closing rate in advice conversations
100% Increase in customer-to-advisor ratio
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks

ADVISOR & DISTRIBUTORS – THE RETURN OF ALL-FINANCE

How will the Role of Advisors and Distributors look like? Can they use the existing margins to provide value adding services, fight disintermediation and even increase the scalability of their business model?

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>50% growth of Assets under View
>25% growth in lead base due to digital first contacts online
14% Increase in sales of non-investment products
>25% of Revenue per Advisor through better targeting
8% Increase in Customer Satisfaction
60% Reduction in Risk of Advicing non-suitable
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks

ASSET MANAGERS – BRIDGING THE GAP TO THE CUSTOMER

In the constant question, of approaching the retail or institutional customers directly or empowering the Distribution Partners, Asset Managers can use tools to increase their value add for both strategies!

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>7% Increase in sales conversion by the offline sales team
4% Increase in Net Promotor Score due to digital tools
>30% Increase in Lead Generation for Distribution Partners
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks
+ RETAIL BANKING

RETAIL BANKING – LEVERAGING THE CUSTOMER MULTI CHANNEL

Leveraging the digital potential for customer groups with strongly varying needs (from mass retail to high net worth) while innovating the strong branch network and advisor structure bears a variety of challenges.

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>15% growth of Assets under View
>30% Savings of TCO of Portfolio Mgmt.
7% more Up-Selling of existing Relations
>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations
5% Increase in # of Customers due to value added Services
4% Increase in NPS (Customer Satisfaction)
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks
+ PRIVATE BANKING

PRIVATE BANKING – SERVING THE WEALTHY

Leveraging the digital potential for customer groups with strongly varying needs (from mass retail to high net worth) while innovating the strong branch network and advisor structure bears a variety of challenges.

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>40% growth of Assets under View
>23% Savings of TCO of Portfolio Mgmt. Software
18% more Up-Selling of existing Relations
>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations
17% Reduction of Process Costs in Advice and Portfolio Mgmt.
125% Increase in customer-to-advisor ratio
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks
+ INSURERS

INSURERS – CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT BEYOND OLD LIFE PRODUCT

Facing the challenge of getting reduced to pure infrastructure provider, Insurers need to offer new digital offering engaging the customer beyond just selling life insurance via distribution partner. There is much at stake!

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>40% growth of Assets under View
>35% of increase in customer airtime for Life customers
12% more Upselling of existing Relations
35% plus on retention rate after termination of life insurances
12% plus in closing rate in advice conversations
100% Increase in customer-to-advisor ratio
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks
+ ADVISOR & DISTRIBUTORS

ADVISOR & DISTRIBUTORS – THE RETURN OF ALL-FINANCE

How will the Role of Advisors and Distributors look like? Can they use the existing margins to provide value adding services, fight disintermediation and even increase the scalability of their business model?

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>50% growth of Assets under View
>25% growth in lead base due to digital first contacts online
14% Increase in sales of non-investment products
>25% of Revenue per Advisor through better targeting
8% Increase in Customer Satisfaction
60% Reduction in Risk of Advicing non-suitable
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks
+ ASSET MANAGERS

ASSET MANAGERS – BRIDGING THE GAP TO THE CUSTOMER

In the constant question, of approaching the retail or institutional customers directly or empowering the Distribution Partners, Asset Managers can use tools to increase their value add for both strategies!

Benefits our clients could leverage:
>7% Increase in sales conversion by the offline sales team
4% Increase in Net Promotor Score due to digital tools
>30% Increase in Lead Generation for Distribution Partners
Exemplary Showcases build on our Software by Private Banks
See how Core supports stakeholders in their mission and challenges… by empowering

improved customer journey (Digital, Sales, Advice),

an increasingly efficient and less error-prone process (Investment Office, Portfolio Management, IT),

Valuable insights (Marketing, Sales)

and the path towards a future ready company (Top Management)

Benefits of different Line of Business – powered by Fincite Core

Digital / Online Channel

MISSION

EXEMPLARY BENEFITS

The Digital Offer shapes the transformation of his company through the digitization. While proving to deliver short term revenues, he needs to make sure his company gets ahead of a never sleeping competition in digital services.

WHATS COMPELLING

New Digital Tools are reorganizing the market shares of Organization. This create unique opportunities to grow ahead.

30% higher margins with existing online clients due to upsell into digital investments (Upselling)

0,5-1% of added market share due to converting customer of 3rd Party Banks

>40% of increase in Assets under View to predict Customer Lifetime Value

>15% of increase in Customer Airtime by offering digital exploration of his portfolio

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

SALES – GENERATE A SCALABLE REVENUE-STREAM

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Driving the Revenue of Investment Products and Services beyond the general market growth rates and empowering offline and online channels as well as distribution partners to deliver their numbers.

WHATS COMPELLING

Being able to analyze and optimize the service offering of your competitor by digital tools can empower your online and offline channels to increase performance quite strongly.

>3% Increase in total sales over all channels

3% Increase in Assets under
Management / Product Sales

>10% Market Share shift from a targeted competitor

4% Increase in NPS (Customer Satisfaction)

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

ADVICE & RELATIONSHIP – HYBRID LEVERAGE OF THE EXISTING

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Keeping a high quality advice while increasing the utilization of the advisor and the RoI of the Advice Force is the way to go. Therefore, empowering the advisor to focus on whats counts is critical. And thats they customer.

WHATS COMPELLING

Following MiFiD2 and increasing HR Costs the cost and complexity of advice increased. To cope without just increasing the barriers for value added advice is a challenge. Its about to proof that human advice can grow!

>40% growth of Assets under View

15% Reduction of Process Costs in Advice and Portfolio Mgmt.

18% more Upselling of existing Relations

125% Increase in customer-to advisor ratio

>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

PORTFOLIO MANAGE – STREAMLINE A FRAGMENTED PROCESS

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Bringing the Intelligence of the Investment Office and the Investment Strategies into the customers financial world is the key to value creation for the company. Working on investment strategies that help to achieve customer goals and match the righti investment products are key.

WHATS COMPELLING

Driven by transparency customers are more and more questioning the investment approach of a bank. Digital tools fail to show whats unique about the companies approach.

>25% direct impact into customer portfolios

15% Reduction of Process Costs in Advice and Portfolio Mgmt.

>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations

80% Direct Insights into customer portfolios.

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

MARKETING – LEVERAGE DATA TO TARGET CUSTOMERS RIGHT

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Finding out how to serve which customer segments best and which actions and campaigns are most promising to different personas, Marketing has a Mission of creating value out customer information. With the increasing value of the digital channel Marketing RoIs gets more measurable by the day.

WHATS COMPELLING

Digital Tools deliver a broader and deeper access to specific customer data and allow a better analysis and targeting than ever before.

>35% of data points added for the customer profling

10% Increase in the Net Promoter Score

COMPLIANCE – AVOID VIOLATIONS RESULTING FROM FRAGMENTATION

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Establishing an error-prone process process with a clear audit trail end to end is key to avoid costly compliance issues. To ensure the quality of customer-facing and Backend process is the fundament.

WHATS COMPELLING

Up until today customers have been miss-adviced (non-suitable products out of their risk profile) and investment restrictions within the banks have been violated due to “information and action silos“ within the company. There is much to do!

>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations

>25% of increased coverage in the audit trail process

IT – GET FUTURE READY AND MOVE BEYOND LEGACY-SYSTEMS

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

While Companies are opening digital labs and fancy new Frontends, the IT owns the burden of bringing “old legacy up to speed“. Modern API-Strategies should help to keep pace with fast evolving requirements

WHATS COMPELLING

Especially in Investment IT, many banks, asset managers and insurers run their core process on legacy technology. API Strategies are there, but key resources are drowning in regulatory initatives.

20% reduction of implementation efforts by for new services upon investments

>30% Complexity Reduction due to integration of features of multiple application in one software

>30% Savings of TCO of Portfolio Mgmt. Software

TOP MANAGEMENT – POSITION FOR A COMPETITIVE MARKET SPACE

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Bringing the Bank into the digital age while growing or stabilizing revenues and increasing efficiency is the focus. A set of strategic initatives are needed to make the Company Future-ready.

WHATS COMPELLING

Old legacy systems are delaying strategic initiatives, IT Resources are blocked by MiFiD2 and Regulation and the margins on investments are shrinking. Growth with efficient systems is needed!

20% less delay in strategic initiatives depending on legacy systems

>10% Shifting from current accounts to investment accounts

>15% Less risk due to unsuitable portfolios

>10% Shift of Revenues from „dying business areas“ to future-ready models

45% Increase in addressable investment market due to lower minimum barriers

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

+ Digital / Online Channel

Digital / Online Channel

MISSION

EXEMPLARY BENEFITS

The Digital Offer shapes the transformation of his company through the digitization. While proving to deliver short term revenues, he needs to make sure his company gets ahead of a never sleeping competition in digital services.

WHATS COMPELLING

New Digital Tools are reorganizing the market shares of Organization. This create unique opportunities to grow ahead.

30% higher margins with existing online clients due to upsell into digital investments (Upselling)

0,5-1% of added market share due to converting customer of 3rd Party Banks

>40% of increase in Assets under View to predict Customer Lifetime Value

>15% of increase in Customer Airtime by offering digital exploration of his portfolio

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

+ Sales / Investments

SALES – GENERATE A SCALABLE REVENUE-STREAM

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Driving the Revenue of Investment Products and Services beyond the general market growth rates and empowering offline and online channels as well as distribution partners to deliver their numbers.

WHATS COMPELLING

Being able to analyze and optimize the service offering of your competitor by digital tools can empower your online and offline channels to increase performance quite strongly.

>3% Increase in total sales over all channels

3% Increase in Assets under
Management / Product Sales

>10% Market Share shift from a targeted competitor

4% Increase in NPS (Customer Satisfaction)

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

+ Advice & Relationship

ADVICE & RELATIONSHIP – HYBRID LEVERAGE OF THE EXISTING

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Keeping a high quality advice while increasing the utilization of the advisor and the RoI of the Advice Force is the way to go. Therefore, empowering the advisor to focus on whats counts is critical. And thats they customer.

WHATS COMPELLING

Following MiFiD2 and increasing HR Costs the cost and complexity of advice increased. To cope without just increasing the barriers for value added advice is a challenge. Its about to proof that human advice can grow!

>40% growth of Assets under View

15% Reduction of Process Costs in Advice and Portfolio Mgmt.

18% more Upselling of existing Relations

125% Increase in customer-to advisor ratio

>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

+ Investment Office & Portfolio Mgmt.

PORTFOLIO MANAGE – STREAMLINE A FRAGMENTED PROCESS

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Bringing the Intelligence of the Investment Office and the Investment Strategies into the customers financial world is the key to value creation for the company. Working on investment strategies that help to achieve customer goals and match the righti investment products are key.

WHATS COMPELLING

Driven by transparency customers are more and more questioning the investment approach of a bank. Digital tools fail to show whats unique about the companies approach.

>25% direct impact into customer portfolios

15% Reduction of Process Costs in Advice and Portfolio Mgmt.

>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations

80% Direct Insights into customer portfolios.

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

+ Marketing

MARKETING – LEVERAGE DATA TO TARGET CUSTOMERS RIGHT

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Finding out how to serve which customer segments best and which actions and campaigns are most promising to different personas, Marketing has a Mission of creating value out customer information. With the increasing value of the digital channel Marketing RoIs gets more measurable by the day.

WHATS COMPELLING

Digital Tools deliver a broader and deeper access to specific customer data and allow a better analysis and targeting than ever before.

>35% of data points added for the customer profling

10% Increase in the Net Promoter Score
+ Regulatory & Compliance

COMPLIANCE – AVOID VIOLATIONS RESULTING FROM FRAGMENTATION

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Establishing an error-prone process process with a clear audit trail end to end is key to avoid costly compliance issues. To ensure the quality of customer-facing and Backend process is the fundament.

WHATS COMPELLING

Up until today customers have been miss-adviced (non-suitable products out of their risk profile) and investment restrictions within the banks have been violated due to “information and action silos“ within the company. There is much to do!

>50% Reduction of Investment Restriction Violations

>25% of increased coverage in the audit trail process
+ IT

IT – GET FUTURE READY AND MOVE BEYOND LEGACY-SYSTEMS

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

While Companies are opening digital labs and fancy new Frontends, the IT owns the burden of bringing “old legacy up to speed“. Modern API-Strategies should help to keep pace with fast evolving requirements

WHATS COMPELLING

Especially in Investment IT, many banks, asset managers and insurers run their core process on legacy technology. API Strategies are there, but key resources are drowning in regulatory initatives.

20% reduction of implementation efforts by for new services upon investments

>30% Complexity Reduction due to integration of features of multiple application in one software

>30% Savings of TCO of Portfolio Mgmt. Software
+ Top Management

TOP MANAGEMENT – POSITION FOR A COMPETITIVE MARKET SPACE

MISSION

VALUE DRIVER

Bringing the Bank into the digital age while growing or stabilizing revenues and increasing efficiency is the focus. A set of strategic initatives are needed to make the Company Future-ready.

WHATS COMPELLING

Old legacy systems are delaying strategic initiatives, IT Resources are blocked by MiFiD2 and Regulation and the margins on investments are shrinking. Growth with efficient systems is needed!

20% less delay in strategic initiatives depending on legacy systems

>10% Shifting from current accounts to investment accounts

>15% Less risk due to unsuitable portfolios

>10% Shift of Revenues from „dying business areas“ to future-ready models

45% Increase in addressable investment market due to lower minimum barriers

SHOWCASE EXAMPLES

Or listen to our clients and partners

{"number_of_column":"1","number_of_column_desktop":"1","number_of_column_small_desktop":"1","number_of_column_tablet":"1","number_of_column_mobile":"1","auto_play":"false","auto_play_speed":"3000","scroll_speed":"600","pause_on_hover":"true","infinite_loop":"true","navigation":"true","pagination":"true","swipe_on":"true","mouse_draggable":"true","rtl_mode":"false"}

Napiralla

Together with Fincite, we created a new generation financial analysis tool. Their innovative thinking combined with their strong focus on financial mathematics led to an impressively efficient reporting tool for our total return clients.

Director at Lampe Asset Management

André Marseille Bajorat

Always a pleasure to work together with these absolutely professional experts. The fact that the acting persons are also sympathetic made Fincite probably so unique.

CEO at figo GmbH

Radic

Life Insurers need innovative Products to serve customers digitally. The integrated Robo Advisor from Fincite is an excellent solution, which is actively used by numerous renowned financial institutions.

CEO at Msg life

Kammler

With our partners of Fincite, we could excite some of our clients. We brought intelligence and Insights directly into the portfolios our clients’ customers, by leveraging Thomson Reuters strong data capabilities with Fincite’s Algorithms.

Sales Manager at Refinitiv

Ownly

Ownly and Fincite share the vision of a digital private bank and family office. This led to fruitful exchanges about future services and features.

CEO & Founder at W&Z FinTech

Schuiten

The combination of extensive experience in the financial sector with a fresh innovative approach and dedication makes Fincite the perfect partner for us.

CEO Prospery at ABN AMRO

Tuinenga

With Fincite CIOS we can automatically manage complex portfolios. This empowers our advisors to increase their efficiency and helps them to focus on what's important: The client interaction.

Product Owner at ABN AMRO